Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Gopro Plus discounts not applied

[ New ]

Hi,

Yesterday I put together an order of a couple of things that I wanted to order, and went to go checkout this morning when I realized that the discounts from my GoPro Plus subscription weren't being applied; instead giving me $2-5 (depending on the item) as opposed to the 30-50% that was displayed last night. I've tried logging back out and in again, and I can still view and upload and edit my media on the cloud, but I can't get the discounts to work. Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Timo

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: Gopro Plus discounts not applied

[ New ]

Thanks for the reply,

It's all good now, yesterday afternoon all of a sudden the discounts were applied again, and I then ordered them at the right price. Not really sure what happened there, but for me at least it's all good now.

Timo

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]
Same here.
GoPro

[ New ]

@tsziegler02, @apatsalos, discounts should be applied as per GoPro PLUS Accessories Discounts. We can help check into some of the details of your order. May we please have your Sales Order number for reference?

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks for the reply,

It's all good now, yesterday afternoon all of a sudden the discounts were applied again, and I then ordered them at the right price. Not really sure what happened there, but for me at least it's all good now.

Timo

GoPro

[ New ]

We appreciate the update, @tsziegler02. Great to know that you were able to order the items at the correct price. 

@apatsalos. Please check if the same goes on your end. Let us know if you still observe the same issue. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I'm having this same problem. I'm signed in with my subscription and see the reduced price listed while shopping. Then, after I add items to my cart, they bounce back up to full price. I'd like to complete the purchase at the advertised discount, but have been trying for an hour or more signing in, out, back in, out, back in and adding/removing things from the cart to no avail. Calling it a night; maybe more luck tomorrow.

Any idea on when this might get fixed again? Many thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @irisk174

The final amount will be reflected upon checkout.

Can you also share a screenshot of the checkout page?

Thanks!

Ej