Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro support is awful !!

[ New ]
Hi there . I have been GoPro plus member two months ago. 4 weeks ago I had lens scratch on my Fusion camera . I wrote the support about my issue, and they never reply me at all !!
I feel very frustrated.
GoPro

Re: GoPro support is awful !!

[ New ]

Hi @hadiway,

Sorry to know that. 

May I know how did you contact GoPro customer support?

Also do you have a case number?

-Jay

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am sick to the teeth of trying to get in contact with GoPro support via the online chat so much for 24 hour support all it keeps saying wait time approximately 1 minute and 20 minutes later I'm still waiting 

GoPro

[ New ]

Have you tried requesting for call back instead? @garycore1988

Looks like they are having heavy volume of chat right now. 

-Jay

Tourist

[ New ]
I did request to call me ... No one called . It's all joke . Hmm
Sightseer

[ New ]
I finally got in contact with support and I must say after having a chat with them I have now cancelled my GoPro plus and I witching to DJI action camera because the best the could offer me was a 25% discount code for hero 8 black for a smashed GoPro and my I add that the GoPro was attached to an official GoPro mount on my motorcycle that failed and caused the camera to fall at high speed, that some replacement no questions asked 😡😡😡😡
Sightseer

[ New ]
Good luck Hadiway I hope you come out the other end better than I did
Tourist

[ New ]
Feel sorry for you Mate . Good luck with your next product ! 🤚
Tourist

[ New ]
My fusion lenses were not protected and been bad design, so they made the new one max ! It looks we the clients are just experiment field for Thier products. I am not in hell sticking with my fusion camera , I wish I never bought it !
Tourist

[ New ]
So what now with my problem ?! No one called me or even reply me email for what to do next ?!
Tourist

[ New ]
I mean seriously in hell sticking now with my scratched fusion lenses camera !! 😠
I need to end that nightmare with GoPro !
Sightseer

[ New ]
I feel your pain bud, I’m refusing flat to buy the hero 8 black for something to go wrong with it and they just say/treat me the same way no chance I only get told that the 1 time and then I go hunting for a product that is on power if not better with GoPro and see if they have better customer service and I think DJI are probably the better product after checking out a YouTube review on it.
GoPro

[ New ]

@hadiway, is there a Support case number upon your callback request at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs that we can check?

Tourist

[ New ]

I have new question, if my GoPro camera were stolen, as a pro membership, can I get replacement?

or special offer? For my fusion ?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @hadiway

PLUS does not cover lost/stolen cameras.

For this type of concerns, we suggest contacting our Support Team to check on your possible options.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I this is joke, isn’t it ?!

where the support team, when I was writing them week ago about my lens scratched, and non of you help me !

now the camera stolen from my car and I had report to police .

what option you want provide me? It looks I was my money and time for product which the complete don’t care of owners!