Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro subscription

Hello,
I subscribed to GoPro subscription during the discount for the GoPro hero 9 black launch. I received an email saying unlock your sweet perk, and it's taking me to a page to reset my password (and I don't need that). The thing is that I already have my account but I don't know how to activate my GoPro subscription on it (I always have the blue button in the top right corner to subscribe, which I already have). could you please help on this?
Many thanks

Capture d’écran 2020-09-20 à 09.02.12.png
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro subscription

Current plus subscribers are not eligible for the free year

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello, 

Sorry, but is this relevant to my issue. Could you develop, please? Thanks.

Highlighted
Hiker

@mustaphak77738 wrote:

Hello,
I subscribed to GoPro subscription during the discount for the GoPro hero 9 black launch. I received an email saying unlock your sweet perk, and it's taking me to a page to reset my password (and I don't need that). The thing is that I already have my account but I don't know how to activate my GoPro subscription on it (I always have the blue button in the top right corner to subscribe, which I already have). could you please help on this?
Many thanks

Unfortunately your added image is not loading so I'm not sure what it shows but have you tried using the phone app to check on it? I know the initial email I recieved about it said to get it setup in the App. I do log in on the web browser tho when clicking the icon directly next to the cart icon that looks like a small faceless avatar. Hope you're able to figure out what the issue is. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @mustaphak77738. Was the email address used on your order the same email address that you are using for your GoPro account? What do you get when you log in to gopro.com? Will you be able to post a screenshot? Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello, @mariustanya
Yes, I used the same email address for my order and my GoPro account. when I log in I have access to my personal information, with the advertising for the GoPro plus and a button to subscribe. I will try to attach a screenshot (If the website lets me one day)
Thanks
Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, Unfortunately, my screenshot is being analyzed by the antivirus on this website since I uploaded it. I will try your App suggestion and let you know if it worked. Thanks !
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]