Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

GoPro subscription promo 50% off ?

[ New ]

I am getting GoPro Promo Emails that say -re-subscribe and get the subscription 50% off ...

I am a current subscriber since fall and I am wondering if that promo is available to me (and everybody who recently subscribed)?

At least, when clicking the email link I am just getting to my account (subscription page) and nothing further happens. 

What is that promo about? Should I cancel and re-subscribe? Is that promo email sent by mistake?

The promo would end on Dec 31 2021 (today).

Thanks for any insight,

Frank

GoPro

Re: GoPro subscription promo 50% off ?

[ New ]

Hi @franks44850

To clarify, did you receive the email on the same email address where your current subscription is tied to?

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Yes, same email address my current subscription is tied to. That's why I am confused about it -- I hit the email link several times over the course of 1 week or so, thinking a bug was hindering me to get the offer, but nothing. Always came to my account center showing my subscription and no further promo link.

I contacted support as well on that last day of the year but they were busy and promised a call-back which came a few days later but at a time I couldn't pick up. I need to follow up, I guess.

Frank

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the response, @franks44850. Will you be able to send us a screenshot of the email that you received? We were having multiple promos running around that time so we’d like to confirm which one you received specifically to troubleshoot. Thanks again!

Tourist

[ New ]
Same problem. It says 50percent off but I paid the full price. And I tried to cancel mu subscription right away and now I can’t even used the apps
Tourist

[ New ]

0D0CD66B-EFFC-4511-A131-D9A59C2F6A4C.png
Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya Hi, here's the screen shot and I could also forward the real email with my subscriber email address as well if you give me instructions where to send it. I got the email on at least 3 different days since mid December and the last time shortly before the year's end deadline. So according to the text I thought either I have to cancel/re-subscribe to get the promo price OR at least that the renewal would be 50% off.

Thanks,

Frank

gopro-subscription-50percentoff.jpg

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @mariustanya ... are there any news about that promo?

Thanks

Frank