Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro + no discount

[ New ]

Ive started the free trial of gopro plus but when trying to purchase accessories no discount is applied. Im logged onto the account that the gopro plus is on and Ive checked the list of accessories that are meant to have discount applied but when I put them in the basket no discount is applied. Is this because im on the free trial? or is there something wrong? Ive cleared browser history as I read this could help but it hasnt. any ideas?

GoPro

Re: GoPro + no discount

[ New ]

Hello, @karlosrunner. You should be able to avail of the discount for included mounts and accessories even when you are still on the free trial for the Subscription. Do you get any error message? Does the order have other promotions or codes applied? A screenshot showing the issue will be greatly helpful. 

See as well if using a different browser will make a difference. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi, there is no other promotions or codes applied and there’s no error message so theres not anything to screen shot really. I sign in and only see full price mounts and accessories and if I go all the way to payment stage no discount gets applied. Is there a code or something you could send me to basically apply the same discount as I’d really like to get some bits ordered for an event I’m doing very soon. Thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @karlosrunner. There is no code needed for the PLUS discount to apply to your purchase. Logging into the correct account would suffice. Once you have selected the items, the page should show a slashed off original price and the discounted price underneath. Have you been able to try a different or an incognito browser? How did it go? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, yes Ive tried everything thats been suggested and had no joy. I was starting to think maybe something had gone wrong when I was intially signing up for the trial so tried to sign up again and it didnt let me do it so Im out of ideas. Can you check my account or anything your end to make sure everything is good? If it is then what else could be the issue? I really need to get some bits ordered soon so I have them for an event but I dont want to spend £100s more than I have to so a speedy resolution would be ideal. cheers

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @karlosrunner. We used the email address in your Hub profile and we were able to pull up a record of your active GoPro Subscription. Which country are you ordering from? Which particular items were you trying to order? Thanks!