Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro is a fraud. Still waiting - 4 months for subscriptio replacement hero 5. All documents sent.

[ New ]

Regarding case 10353550

I have sent all documentation requested for this case - including a confirmation by Australia Post that this item was delivered. 

I have tried to engage with callbacks and chat - and neither has happened - I have received 2 emails saying I could not be reached on the number provided - but the number is correct and I have no missed calls or voicemails left. 

I will be sending this information to the ACCC regarding the terrible customer service. 

I would like to know when you will return my unit (so I may try an alternative method of fixing) or other repaired unit - that has been paid for with my subscription. 

GoPro

Re: GoPro is a fraud. Still waiting - 4 months for subscriptio replacement hero 5. All documents ...

[ New ]

Hello, @ianh0636. We have checked the case and tagged the team handling it for status. They have received the file that you sent and will contact you back for an update. Thanks!