Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro+ Subscription not activated?!

[ New ]

Almost 3 months ago I purchased the GoPro Hero 9 Black Bundle! 

In this bundle was also the 1 year GoPro+ subscription included!

(Checked also your E-Mails where is also clearly stated that I have bought it!)

Then a few days ago I wanted to purchase some Mods for the Hero 9 & 

I firstly noticed that I DO NOT HAVE a GoPro+ subscription activated on my Account?!

Basically I payed 3 months for absolutely nothing & now when I wanted to make use of

the discounts which get advertised everywhere, nothing is working...

I have also completed a form about this issue (more then 1 week ago) and sent it to your support, but still no feedback...

What should I do now? 

Tourist

Re: GoPro+ Subscription not activated?!

[ New ]

Same thing here it said Restore purchase and nothing I have the shipping label stating that I bought the camera bundle and I want to purchase accessories

Tourist

[ New ]
Have you got a solution yet? Till today (07.01.2020) still the same problem...kinda frustrating..
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @floriann65418. We used the email address associated with your Hub profile but we are not seeing any active subscription associated with it. If you have used a different email address, please send it to me via private message so I can check again. 

Also, the Subscription does not need any activation. Once you have completed the purchase, you should be able to access it (including the Cloud and the discounts, among others) by logging into the GoPro App or the web at GoPro.com. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @ricksanz. We did the same for you as above. We are unable to pull up any subscription record though. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I am having the same issue with Hero 8 + subscription bundle. Can log in but not find anyway that it says the subscription is active. Keeps sending me to the page to buy it.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @billjcot. Would you have the order number? We'd like to use it as a reference to check on your account. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi. Yes I do.
Order number is MP-04506747