Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Subscription not Active even after purchase

Order # MP-04354880

In this order gopro subscription is there with the bundle of hero 9. I received the parcel but still the gopro subscription is not active.

I try buying some accessories after login to my account and try to find the icloud storage from the abdroid mobile app. Both places its showing I need to purchase new subscription. Please check
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Subscription not Active even after purchase

I have the exact same problem, I thought I'm the only one. I'm really frustrated with this, as the support is impossible to reach. A week already passed and I still can't reach anyone to fix this.

I think I'm not buying a GoPro again with support like this.

Highlighted
Hiker

welcome to the club - I'm 10 days trying to get resolution.  Haven't heard boo, other than on the discussion page they said it was fixed for me - but it's not - just tried ordering again, and  no discount

Highlighted
Tourist

Did anyone contact you? I still haven't received a response after 10 days..

Highlighted
Hiker

Mismo problema desde el día 17 de septiembre. He llamado 3 veces por el problema. Lo han escalado pero sigo sin respuesta.
Highlighted
Tourist

Seems that a lot of people have the same problem and they seem to ignore it.

I guess we will have to open a credit card dispute if no-one will respond and fix this soon. I'm pretty sure it's not legal to be charged for something that you did not get.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am having the same problem. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will be best to reach out to Support regarding your subscription.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej