Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Shop

As a Plus customer I just tried to buy a dual charger & battery and a replacement gooseneck only to find I cannot because you can't ship it?

Why list batteries and chargers if you cannot ship them?

Annotation 2020-07-21 134805.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Shop

So I had a call back from GoPro and they have stated its an issue with UPS (their carrier) that they CANNOT ship any batteries without a camera! 

I don't actually see the point in listing batteries on their shop at all. I am a PLUS subscriber and I cannot benefit from the reduction in cost of accessories because you cannot ship some of them!

Very disappointing GoPro. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @caesium. You should still be able to get the discounted price for the battery and/or the dual battery charger as long as the purchase is permitted following the shipping restrictions. 

Highlighted
Hiker

This is the problem, the purchase is not permitted.

Highlighted
GoPro

@caesium, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our goal is to make placing orders as quick and easy as possible. Unfortunately, these restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control. Due to safety regulations governing Lithium-Ion batteries, only minimal quantities of batteries are permitted to be shipped via air.

That being said, there's a maximum of additional 2 rechargeable batteries for every camera purchase.

In addition to this, you will not be allowed to proceed with the checkout on the website if there's no camera associated with your order.