Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

GoPro Quik

[ New ]

I can't make video from the clips in go pro Quik on the desktop. I uploaded videos and photos on the computer and I can play video throuh windows media player but when I try to view videos in the gopro quik and enter editor to make a movie from the clips the Quik stops responding and jams. I have gopro hero8 camera.

Here s my specs from computer:

Intel core i7-8565u cpu @ 1,80ghz 1,99ghz

8 gb ram

265 ssd harddisk

win10pro 64bit

graphics: nvidia geforce mx130 4gb

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik

[ New ]

Hello @antunc347. This mostly occurs in computers running multiple graphics cards, and Quik for desktop is prioritizing the high-performance NVIDIA or AMD card. There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try. Let us know how it goes. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @antunc347. This mostly occurs in computers running multiple graphics cards, and Quik for desktop is prioritizing the high-performance NVIDIA or AMD card. There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try. Let us know how it goes. Thanks! 

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks. I try it and now works. How can I import other mp3 souds to Quik for the video?

GoPro

[ New ]

Quik for desktop only recognizes media that are recorded or captured using the GoPro camera. If you wish to add your own music to your edits, you might want to explore multi-clip editing through the GoPro App for mobile devices. These instructions will guide you through the process. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks.

Can I in Quik for desktop make a video without Gopro sounds, only with sound that is recorded with camera or mute the sound?

How maximum long videos I can make in desktop and how long in goproApp on mobile phone?

GoPro

[ New ]

Can I in Quik for desktop make a video without Gopro sounds, only with sound that is recorded with a camera or mute the sound? - Yes, you can. The way to do it is to mute the music since it cannot be removed. To do this, click on a single clip on your storyboard, then click on the pencil icon that is found on the right end of the story board, then select the volume icon and set the MUsic volume to zero. You can also adjust the video's volume through the same page. 

How maximum long videos I can make in desktop and how long in goproApp on mobile phone? - The longest video that can be created through Quik for desktop is 1 minute. On the GoPro App, it can be as long as the music that you will be adding. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I have a problem on mobile phone in go pro App? It can't sign in gopro plus account. Always says that mobile is offline, whether I'm connected on internet through wi-fi or mobile signal. In Quik app on mobile phone I can sign in gopro plus when I'm on mobile signal but can't when I'm on wi-fi.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @antunc347

Have you tried clearing the app's cache?

We have received a couple of reports regarding the error and this has been raised to the team.

Thanks!

Ej