Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

GoPro Plus upload Sucks... I need some help

[ New ]
I have the GoPro app and 26 GB of content downloaded to my phone. I am out of storage space on my phone now and was not able to access my hard drive for a few weeks so I purchased Plus. Most of the videos now have the cloud with a check mark (MOST, not all), but it seems like they’re still physically on my device as well. I can’t take pictures with my phone or even download the newest update for my phone. Any help getting the files to upload? And also my assumption was Plus works like ICloud and deletes the files from your device once they’re uploaded to the cloud (not the case at the moment for me it seems). I need space on my phone very badly, please help!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus upload Sucks... I need some help

[ New ]

Hello, @livelyblaz6010. The cloud with check mar icon that you see on the files under the App tab in the GoPro app indicates that the file has been successfully uploaded to your PLUS cloud. To check, tap the Cloud tab in the app. If you do not see the media there, please log in to your account through plus.gopro.com and the media should be there. It takes some time to get the Cloud tab in the app in sync so checking via web can be done. 

The files are not automatically deleted from the app once uploaded. They will have to manually deleted. Doing this will allow more space on your phone for future tasks. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

I have the same problem. All the media were uploaded to my phone. I tried going through the icloud upload and it wound not do it. I will cancell my icloud subscription now.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @livelyblaz6010. The cloud with check mar icon that you see on the files under the App tab in the GoPro app indicates that the file has been successfully uploaded to your PLUS cloud. To check, tap the Cloud tab in the app. If you do not see the media there, please log in to your account through plus.gopro.com and the media should be there. It takes some time to get the Cloud tab in the app in sync so checking via web can be done. 

The files are not automatically deleted from the app once uploaded. They will have to manually deleted. Doing this will allow more space on your phone for future tasks. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @rened40855. By icloud did you mean the PLUS cloud?