Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro Plus Sync between web, devices, and Quik Desktop

[ New ]

Equipment:

- Gopro Plus membership: Yes and active

- Hero 5 Black

Q1.

I synchronised (uploaded) a video from Hero 5 to GoPro Plus directly.  Then I deleted the video file from the web after use. Now, I want to synchronise that file from Hero 5 to web again, however, it doesn't work. 

Besides, I download the video using a computer and synchronise back to Gopro Plus. Any other methods ?

Q2.

Some of my videos shown in GoPlus webpage have a yellow flag and highlight marks. How to remove the highlight marks ?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus Sync between web, devices, and Quik Desktop

[ New ]

Hello, @manjw857. Please see below for the answers to your questions. 

Q1: Do you get any error message or notification when you re-upload the footage from the camera to the cloud? PLUS may have recognized that the file you are uploading directly from the camera has already been uploaded so it would be best to get the files uploaded manually through plus.gopro.com .

Q2: These instructions will show you how to remove the HiLights. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @manjw857. Please see below for the answers to your questions. 

Q1: Do you get any error message or notification when you re-upload the footage from the camera to the cloud? PLUS may have recognized that the file you are uploading directly from the camera has already been uploaded so it would be best to get the files uploaded manually through plus.gopro.com .

Q2: These instructions will show you how to remove the HiLights. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks. You suggestions work.