Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro Plus Subscription

[ New ]
I signed up for GoPro Plus a month ago and have never been able to access the cloud. When I click on the Cloud, it asks me to subscribe, when I hit subscribe it tells me I’m already subscribed. I have contacted support and nothing, I get the same runaround
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Plus Subscription

[ New ]
I purchased a gopro 8 bundle with plus a month ago and now its saying I need to subscribe. Cannot contact support because they are all furloughed and living it up on the beach .
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @remy2017. If you may have subscribed through iTunes, see if you might have chosen  “Hide my Email” when you subscribed. Try the following steps: 

1. From the iOS Device, go to Settings App > Tap your Name Apple ID
2. Select Password & Security
3. Under Sign in with Apple ID, choose “Apps Using Apple ID”
4. Choose GoPro
5. You will see under “Hide my Email,” This App Received shows a privaterelay.appleid.com domain. This will become the email address for your GoPro PLUS subscription.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @terryo3266. Will you be able to post a screenshot showing the error/warning message that you get when you are logged in to either the GoPro App or plus.gopro.com? Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

been a plus subscriber for a while.. have an issue with my camera.. 
its letting in water in the lens.. 
has happened 3 times.. since new. 

after 1st time i removed lens cover - dried out and put back on.. same issue.. 

dont worry though as being a plus member means replacement with no questions..... 

but ive waited 3 days for a call back. the uk number you call says go online.. if i try again on line it says you are waiting a callback. the live chat says noone available.. 

WTAF. 

so far ive wasted 3 lens glass scratch protectors and have a camera i use for watersports that fills with water... 

GOPRO - please sort this out.. 

Great brand - terrible customer service at present

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you, but we’ve tried this with GoPro support and it didn’t solve the issue
Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you, we’ve already gone down this path
Tourist

[ New ]
Their customer service sucks