Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Plus Subscription Issue

I am having issues with my GoPro plu subscription, and your support contact methods absolutely suck. I cant find an email adress that I can send query too and your chat has restrictve hours.

I did an annual subscription to Go Pro Puls on 21 May 2020 through Apple Store. I was charged £49 on my card. It worked for about 2 
weeks, and now everytime i try to updload footage or sign-on to the app, it says my subccription has been cancelled. Even though i recieved a cnfirmed invoice from App sotre confirming subscription and charge of £49 to my card.

Please can you addresss this ASAPption has been cancelled. Even though i recieved a cnfired invoice from App sotre confirming subscription and charge to my card.

I dont understand why within 3wks of subscription, im having issues. Please can you addresss this ASAP.I am very dissapoiinted with service, and means for getting assistance on such issues.

I treied posting messages on chat, and it says out of hours. If there is support email, it would be good if you published this and make this easily visible on the support pages as a means of contact.

Please try to resolve, as I have some footage that I need to Edit urgently.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus Subscription Issue

Apologies for the inconvenience, @suhelc. We see that the case has already been raised to the PLUS team. The team handling your case will be updating you once the issue with your account is fixed. Please keep the lines open. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Tourist

Exact same issue for me. Max camera has been giving me "upload failed" messages for the past week. iOS app store shows I have an active Plus subscription. GoPro iOS app says my subscription has been canceled. I've been trying to log into my web account for the past three hours to straighten this out, but I have 2FA SMS verification enabled for my account and the SMS auth codes are coming through with a 30-45 minute delay. Sh*t's broken, help!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @tronpaul

Would you be able to send us a screenshot of your subscription through iTunes?

We also see that a case has been opened regarding the 2FA for your PLUS account.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks Aragon! The case I opened through a chat session yesterday should have 8 screenshots attached, one of which is the Plus subscription screen in my iPhone App Store. Please let me know if that screenshot didn’t make it through and I can resend, or if there’s any other information I can provide which may prove useful.
Highlighted
Tourist

Update: Laarnie just got my account straightened out by disabling 2fa so I could reconnect from my phone, which seems to have resolved the cloud media view/sync issue.