Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Plus Subscriber needs customer support for a GoPro9 (out of order)

I'm trying to get customer support since 2 days. There's no way to get contacted. I'm a GoPro Plus subscriber and I need help for my brandnew GoPro9, which does not work.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus Subscriber needs customer support for a GoPro9 (out of order)

Hi @rosali22

Sorry for any trouble caused. What seems to be the issue with your camera?

We have troubleshooting steps available on https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/tkb-p/kb-en

To reach out to Support, you may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I did this. I got a case number, but the agent didn't call. My Hero 9 Black doesn't work. I got the camera some days ago and during my first dive snorkel session, the camera didn't work. I saw later, that inside the battery area, there was some humidity. I guess, that somehow humidity got inside and caused problems. 

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@rosali22 - Sorry you've had trouble connecting with our team. We are getting a very high level of contacts right now, but we are doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as we can. I do see your call back request in our system, so one of our team members will get back you soon. Thanks.

Highlighted
Tourist

What means "soon"? It's monday now and I'm still waiting for the call since last week :(

@jefft wrote:

@rosali22- Sorry you've had trouble connecting with our team. We are getting a very high level of contacts right now, but we are doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as we can. I do see your call back request in our system, so one of our team members will get back you soon. Thanks.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello, one agent tried to call me yesterday around 15:42 (Berlin time). I was taking a shower and tried to call back minutes later, just to get the information to contact the support through the gopro website. This is just ridiculous. I have 2 GoPros and I'm a GoPro customer since years. You should not treat your customers that way. I'm very disappointed.

Highlighted
Tourist

yeah, GoPro is totally failing in their customer service at the moment.. the most sad part about this is that u might think GoPro would be keen on creating good CX, because they if anybody knows that there's only one thing worse than an angry customer, and that is a disappointed customer.. i'm sure the stock price will take a hit of this as well
Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, I agree! Finally I got a call back from agents today and they helped to resolve the problem, but I had to wait like 1 week to solve it and that should be not like that. Nevertheless, THX to Lisa and Paul!