Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

GoPro Plus Cloud Storage Folders

[ New ]
I would like to suggest for us to be able to organize our videos and pictures within the GoPro Cloud. You should be able to add an option to create folders and directories so we can find what we're looking for when we have alot of content uploaded. I'm sure alot of other subscribes would love this feature and it would be a hit.
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus Cloud Storage Folders

[ New ]

@izclutchx, currently, there's no option to create a folder in the GoPro Plus media library. By default, the media library will be sorted out based on the contents' create date. That being said, you will also have the option to filter the current view based on the file types, tags, and recent activity.

Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products, applications, and subscription service. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Tourist

[ New ]

I just started GoPro Plus. Without having folders to arrange items it is almost usless. Every other cloud storage I use has folders. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @dblock53

This has been shared to the team.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!

Ej