Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

GoPro Media link Playback was aborted on Android !

I have edited a Hero 7 Black clip with Adobe Premiere and uploaded it back to GoPro Plus.

This clip is working great when I run it within the GoPro Plus Media Library. 

When I run it in the Quik Desktop application it runs and on the Android over Quik as well.

Now, when I want to share the clip I create a link and this one works on the PC but not Smartphones.

The Error Message is the following:

Media Playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support.

X

I have to edit the clip with Adobe Premiere because GoPro does not provide an adequate editor !!

Can the developers please look into this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Media link Playback was aborted on Android !

Hello, @joachimb42. Our PLUS team has deployed a fix to the issue. Please try again. Let us know how it goes. Many thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for reporting, @joachimb42. We have shared this with the team. We're able to replicate the issue on our end. We will keep you posted once we have new information. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @joachimb42. Our PLUS team has deployed a fix to the issue. Please try again. Let us know how it goes. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya wrote:

Thanks for the fix, the fast addressing of this problem is greatly appreciated!