Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Help Nasty Tactics

[ New ]

I recently had my gopro replaced under go pro plus.

The returned gopro was malfunctioning. The front face of the gopro was clearly offset from the back.

I then asked for another replacement. After a painfully long process of over 2 weeks, they finally agreed to replace my gopro.

I had to spend extra time and money on sending the gopro back and forth twice.

I asked if the second shipping cost could be paid by gopro or refunded. I was instead told I would receive a courtesy item for my troubles. This is when it got interesting. I couldnt get back in touch with gopro again. The online chat form would not load, saying all agents are busy, and the call back load time was around 800minutes. Multiple times I clicked on the call back form, no call.

Today I received an email saying:

Thanks for reaching out to GoPro!

I've tried calling your number today; however, we were not able to get in touch with you.

If you still need assistance, please feel free to request for another call back with an active phone number or contact us via chat and use this case number as a reference. Rest assured that we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.

No call was ever made.

Pretty horrible customer service really. 

Tourist

Re: GoPro Help Nasty Tactics

[ New ]

Update : I changed my contact details in the form and guess what, the wait time is now 5 minutes for a call and the chat button works...