Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
GoPro

Re: GoPro Customer Service permanently unavailable - seriously frustrating even w plus & faulty

[ New ]

Thank you for the information you provided, @vasir. Your callback request is still in the queue. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: GoPro Customer Service permanently unavailable - seriously frustrating even w plus & faulty

[ New ]

I just received two "Do not reply" emails from support@gopro.com

The first mail mentioned that my phone number is not reachable or correct and asks for a correct/working phone number or contact via chat.

This is my phone number, it is correct, and I can receive calls from the UK or France.

The last 18 days, every day except weekends, eight hours a day while working, I keep a chat window open on the side of my screen, waiting for a response from the support department, but there is no response.

The second mail came while I was writing the above, saying that due to some system issues, GoPro is unable to dial the numbers in my region and suggesting to reach support via chat.

So we can communicate via email and forum, to discuss that there is a communication problem. Still, we can not discuss RMA numbers, mail addresses, or PayPal accounts for the fee for turning in a damaged hero7 and receiving a replacement.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @vasir

We have sent you a direct message.

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Why is it so hard to reach GoPro?

I have tried openning a chat session, calling GoPro, requesting a call back and sent a bunch of emails to "invalide" email addresses. 

I need someone to help me refund the charges on my last order. My order charges do not match the invoice. 

Need to contact GoPro to fix this issue.

Tourist

[ New ]

I am sorry for being snide; I should not.

It is because of the inconvenience of all this.

I am sure the support team is trying to help as many people as possible, and they are understaffed.

I will keep trying; thank you for your time.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @hanehormes

To reach out to Support, you may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Im having same problem been waiting 5 days for a call back customer service is probaly the worst. il have to take this further as not getting any where. 5 mins it says more like 5 days and counting

Tourist

[ New ]
Don’t hold your breath. I’ve been waiting 2 weeks for my call back.
I submitted requests for a call back multiple times, tried to contact GoPro via different channels and still nothing.

At the end I just gave up and cancelled my Plus subscription.
Lost all confidence in GoPro.