Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro Contact is the worst

[ New ]

My month old Gopro8 black turned out to be faulty and doesn't turn on after taking it under water once now, I have tried changing battery , resetting, power only and other thing , nothing helps.

In the Past Many days , I have tried contacting GoPro support from India and have realised its absolutely terrible and non existent and my whole trip is spoiled.

I have requested callback several times and I never get a call back, and the chat always says either "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later." or "Its not available for you" . 

The tollfree numbers of India doesn't work ( +080010 09541 or +080010 09542 or +00080010 09541 or +00080010 09542) 

I have tried changing Browsers using different numbers, using icognito mode, no I dont copy paste I alsways type every time I try to contact. But Nothing at all works. Tried reaching out on social media tweeting about it , but I guess no one cares, should I just dump this new device, which I spent my one year savings on?

If Any one can help here are the details, atleast provide a tollfree number which is reachable from India.
Don't reccomend "https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs" because it doesn't work.

Case Number: 08413343
My email is: ***@gmail.com

Tourist

Re: GoPro Contact is the worst

[ New ]

I have also tried changing to US that too doesn't work and also clearing cache doesn't work.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @stoutflash4007

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see your call back request logged on the system.

Support will be reaching out to you soon.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
@aragon1006 Can you elaborate on How long is slightly longer? Its already been 2-3days that I have been waiting?
GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @stoutflash4007. We see that your callback request in our system and one of our Support representatives will contact you as soon as they're available. Thanks for your patience.