Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

GoPro 1yr Subscription

[ New ]

Hi,

I recently purchased the Hero9 Bundle with "free" 1yr subscription.  So I went and cancelled my orginal subscription "free trial + 1yr subscription" with in iTunes.  What's showing now is that I have NO subscription.  When does the "free" one with purchase kick ing?

Tourist

Re: GoPro 1yr Subscription

[ New ]
That’s better than my situation. I’m being charged twice for mine!! And I even cancelled one in January that I’m still being charged for!! GoPro weren’t the most forth coming in helping resolve it either
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @wahinelove

We see an active subscription for the email address in your Hub profile. The subscription is through iTunes.

Make sure you are logged in on the app with the correct account.

Your recent order also came with a  camera discount. This is from your existing subscription.

Check out GoPro Subscription Discounts

Hi @sherwaddy

We see that there is a recent contact made with Support.

Were you able to reach out to iTunes?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hey @aragon1006

Sadly I have spoken to iTunes and it’s not an Apple issue. It definately sits with GoPro. I asked for a callback today but never received one :(. Not showering yourselves in customer service excellence here.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sherwaddy

It will be best to reach out to Support to follow up on your case.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you