Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Go Pro subscription not refunded

[ New ]

Hi

Had an issue with my order and it has been refunded except for the charge for the GoPro Subscription. (Invoice MU-00726887 and  INV11033805) This was charged separatley and has not been refunded.

I have repurchased the order with the free year for GoPro subscription but I am still out of pocket for the extra subscription.

I am trying to get thru via support chat and telephone but have recieved a call back that was disconnected before the conversation was started and am unable to get linked up via chat.

Can you please help me here?

Any help would be great.

GoPro

Re: Go Pro subscription not refunded

[ New ]

Hi @seanoak

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Order and refund related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.

We see the new call back request logged in the queue.

Support will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Still waiting for a reply from support. Can you please followup for me?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @seanoak. We were able to pull up your case with Support and we see that it is already in closed status due to no response. Support has contacted you back multiple times on the 14th but was not able to reach you. 

When you can, please submit a new request and be sure to put in your best contact number. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Sorry to burst your bubble but I have had zero response or attempts to call me back on 16, 17 & 18January. I am more than happy to provide you with the call logs from my phone. I had no missed calls and no messages left. Can you please clarify when these multiple calls took place and I will be more then happy to clarify 

You have all my contact details so it is extremly disapointing that not even an email is sent to clarify a response.

Yes I will submit a new support request and follow it up here with you if I do not get a response again.