Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Go Pro Plus cloud upload take ages

[ New ]

i'm trying to upload some videos from my go pro to the cloud, i'm trying with windows, mac, iphone, go pro itself. Nothing.... it takes something like 48 hours for 1 hour of 1080 footage, it's not my connnection to internet... how can gopro will fix it, suggestions? 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go Pro Plus cloud upload take ages

[ New ]

Good to know that, @skorpyo60. As the different methods of adding media to PLUS have different efficiencies depending on the upload environment, it would be best to stick to what you observe performs better (or best among the methods). 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @skorpyo60. What is the file size of the video that you are trying to upload? Is the issue observed with all media?

Our team has released a fix to improve the upload rate to the PLUS cloud for large files. Do you get any error message while trying to add media to PLUS

Tourist

[ New ]
3gb for one of this videos
Tourist

[ New ]
On internet from windows is a little bit better
GoPro

[ New ]

Good to know that, @skorpyo60. As the different methods of adding media to PLUS have different efficiencies depending on the upload environment, it would be best to stick to what you observe performs better (or best among the methods).