Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Go Pro Plus and Go Pros purchased new from other vendors

[ New ]

Hi,

I've purchased both the max and hero 8 from other vendors in the UK. both delivered direct from supplier (you) but purchased through my online catalog company.

I have go pro plus but my question is. Are my two devices covered as it states in the small print only for purchases through gopro.com.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go Pro Plus and Go Pros purchased new from other vendors

[ New ]

@megadusk28068, thanks for reaching out. Yes, MAX and HERO8 Black cameras are covered in the Damaged Camera Replacement benefit of GoPro Plus. See GoPro PLUS Damaged Camera Replacement FAQ for more details.

The small print stating "applies only purchases through gopro.com" refers to the mounts and accessories discounts. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Go Pro Plus and Go Pros purchased new from other vendors

[ New ]

@megadusk28068, thanks for reaching out. Yes, MAX and HERO8 Black cameras are covered in the Damaged Camera Replacement benefit of GoPro Plus. See GoPro PLUS Damaged Camera Replacement FAQ for more details.

The small print stating "applies only purchases through gopro.com" refers to the mounts and accessories discounts.