Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Go Pro Plus - Paid for but cannot Subscribe

To add to others complaints I have the same issue.

I paid for the GoPro plus and cannot register for it. The website is a mess so this is one of a list of errors.

When I Log In and try and Subscribe to GoPro Plus it wants me to pay for it again.

When logged in to my accont I sometimes get discounts but generally do not. I have to clear history and relog in and get the discounts for the first page I look at  until I press the back button and it reverts to the full price.

I thought I would ask Go pro but I cannot use online chat as it gives an error message - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL.

Also I cannot ask for phone suppprt because it says Captcha was not completed - There was no captcha to complete.

So I thoight this was a Firefox issue so I tried with Safari instead but get the same result. Chrome next but overall not a great experience from Go Pro.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go Pro Plus - Paid for but cannot Subscribe

Hello @closeup. I tried to locate your GoPro Subscription account using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile to no avail. Please make sure that you sign in to https://gopro.com/login with the correct credentials linked to the subscription.

Also, I can see a most recent contact request associated with your email address. Our Support Team tried contacting you but has reached the voicemail. One of our Support representatives will attempt to reach out to you again as soon as they're available.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, Yes it was my bad. I jhad two log in details by mistake and one was redundant so I deleted it. I was trying to use the e mail for the now redundant account and switch it to the live account but Go pro will not let that happen as it states the e mal is still in use.

Thanks,

\

Chris

Highlighted
GoPro

@chrisclose, just to clarify, are you now trying to change the email address associated with your GoPro User Account? 

You can change the email on your GoPro User Account as long as that email is not already in use with another GoPro account.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Dear aenriquez,

I have the same issue in that I am not able to link my paid Plus subscription with my account. In fact I don't remember using any email contact when ordering it in the package with the hero9 and thus didn't receive any emails concerning the order.

I tried using contacting support the entire week but had the same issues as mentioned above. All in all a quite frustrating experience.

Highlighted
Tourist

I solved my issue which was related to a previous GoPro model and e mail. I had two GoPro accounts, one is now deleted. My bad. If this is not your issue then GoPro should call you back.