Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

Getting through to PLUS support

[ Edited ]

I have had a support call booked for 3 days with no reply!!!! I need my camera replaced urgently!!! I opted to pay for this service purely for the camera replacement option. Can someone please contact me as advised as I am unable to log another call as its states that I already have support call in the queue and somneone will be contacting me.. three days later I am still waiting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Getting through to PLUS support

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @agilesurf53081. Our team is also currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as they're available. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Note: We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes. 

Highlighted
Tourist

NO worries im waiting more then 5 days ,and nothink.My friend told me get osmo,but i geve another chance to go pro/

why?nobody stop me .

Highlighted
Tourist

I found the solution... change your region setting to US within the gopro site. Start to two conversation, I was answered within 30 seconds and have my replacement unit ordered within 20 mins!!!! Take note the UK support centres... stop blaming covid for shoddy support!!!
Highlighted
Hiker

Thank you for the tip
Highlighted
Tourist

I have to give up with them ,super joke how they a treat customers .We spending money ,and no chance for any help even witj PLUS option.Never again .