Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

GOPro Plus Share Link

[ New ]

So I click the share to youtube link, it asks me for a title for my clip and then off it goes. 

Where on earth has it shared it to because it didn't ask for my YT details and the video is not in my videos list!  Where exactly have GoPro decided to upload my video to?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GOPro Plus Share Link

[ New ]

Hello, @caesium. How did you share your PLUS media link to YouTube? Were you using any particular app? 

If sharing to Youtube from the web (plus.gopro.com), the Youtube account where the media is sent to is the one associated with your login for the browser.

For instance, the media I'm sharing from PLUS is sent to the Youtube channel associated with my Chrome login. When I signed out and attempted to share again, I was asked to log in to determine which Youtube channel I'm sharing the media to.

The media does not appear right away on the Youtube page. You may have to give it a few minutes. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @caesium. How did you share your PLUS media link to YouTube? Were you using any particular app? 

If sharing to Youtube from the web (plus.gopro.com), the Youtube account where the media is sent to is the one associated with your login for the browser.

For instance, the media I'm sharing from PLUS is sent to the Youtube channel associated with my Chrome login. When I signed out and attempted to share again, I was asked to log in to determine which Youtube channel I'm sharing the media to.

The media does not appear right away on the Youtube page. You may have to give it a few minutes. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi There,
I used the plus webpage. It did eventually appear in my YT video list but I has a panicked moment as I didn't know where it went. All good now though.

It doesn't seem to have uploaded in 4k though, just 1080. Is this intended behaviour?
GoPro

[ New ]

Good to know that the video is already available on your Youtube page, @caesium. Youtube does not display the 4K resolution right away. It takes time for the server to enable 4K playback. You may have to give it an hour or so. Try checking back at a later time. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I'll keep checking! Thank yooooou!