Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

GOPRO PLUS - No sube archivos grandes

[ New ]

Llevo 5 intentos con el formulario de contacto... no encuentro ningún número de teléfono al que llamar... esto es servicio premium? Menos mal que hay un mes de prueba...
No puedo subir ficheros grandes a la nube, ni con el navegador, ni con la gopro automáticamente, ni de ninguna forma...

Hay un post ya con éste problema que no tiene solución y está cerrado...

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: GOPRO PLUS - No sube archivos grandes

[ New ]

Finalmente epicboost arregló el problema tras un duro trabajo por su parte de más de una semana.

Gracias! En mi caso era que por algún motivo mis videos no estaban subiendo al servidor europeo sino americano... ahora utiliza el EU y funciona la carga a la perfección.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rishoft

Sorry for any trouble caused.

What is the size of the file you are trying to upload?

Is this a chaptered file?

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Yep, is chaptered, so is the max size

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rishoft I see three of your files are still uploading directly from the camera. I also see one file which is almost 4 GB ready to view in your media library. Larger files take longer to upload and also to process, so please ensure that your camera is plugged in and uploading. I'll keep an eye out on the uploads.

Thanks

Rahul

Hiker

[ New ]

The 3 files you mentioned are freezed, i stop the upload hours ago, and the chapters are like 11, not 3. I have 600Mb simetric, so i can upload 75Mb/s. Is enought to upload 30gb in minutes.

The others chapters dont appear to upload automatic, and from web are not working. Tomorrow I'll try again.

GoPro

[ New ]

Let me know how that goes

Hiker

[ New ]

Still failing all large uploads... you can see the last try

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @rishoft  I have reset the state for the three files. Can you try those again through the web uploader ? Also, now I don't see any other media for your account. Did you delete the other uploads that were there yesterday ?

Hiker

[ New ]

No existe ninguna subida de 3 archivos... he intentado subir 10 desde el navegador web porque la Gopro se calienta mucho intentando subir ficheros. Y no sube ninguno de los 10

Hiker

[ New ]

Y sí, he borrado los ficheros que se subieron porque eran pruebas cortas que no me interesaban guardar

GoPro

[ New ]

Cool. Just wanted to be sure :-) Let me know if uploads work for you now. We will be rolling out tools for users to handle this themselves in the next couple of months.

Hiker

[ New ]

Si esto no funciona antes de que acabe la prueba del mes... no pagaré por un servicio que no funciona.

Quedo a la espera de una solución.

Gracias.

GoPro

[ New ]

We definitely want to ensure that the quality of service meets your expectations. As I suggested, can you try the browser upload and see ? 

Hiker

[ New ]
Como te comentaba antes, es justo lo que he hecho. Subir desde la web porque desde la gopro se calienta mucho.
GoPro

[ New ]

Do you get an error message ? What happens when you do it one file at a time ? I will need some more information to figure out what is going on.

Hiker

[ New ]

Sí, voy a probar a subir un par de ellos y subo screenshot

Hiker

[ New ]

Aquí tienes

errorGoPro.png
GoPro

[ New ]

That would help. Do you know how to get the network traffic on the browser ? If so, can you include that in your screenshot ?If you don't here's a link that might help(sorry I am not sure if that's available in Spanish :-) ):

https://www.lifewire.com/web-browser-developer-tools-3988965

Hiker

[ New ]

Conozco las herramientas de desarrollador, pero no sé que quieres ver exactamente...

GoPro

[ New ]

I want to look at the network tab and see the traffic. Can you send me that after the upload is in progress ? How long does it take before you get this error ? Also try only one file for this test to upload.

Thanks

Rahul

Hiker

[ New ]

El tiempo que tardo en obtener el error cambia cada vez... hay veces que está más de media hora o incluso una... y otras veces es al momento como ahora que ha sido a los pocos minutos.

1.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Which operating system and browser are you on ? Trying to see how we can reproduce the error.

Hiker

[ New ]

Windows 10 last build and Chrome 81.0.4044.138 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks. Will try to reproduce. Can you see if you have the same problems with Edge or Firefox if you have that installed ?

Hiker

[ New ]

Same result

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for testing @rishoft I've run a few tests myself and asked others at GoPro to test as well with the latest Chrome update on Windows 10. We are unable to reproduce the issue. Do any of your files go through ? From the thread it seems like smaller files are going through. Is that correct ? We have not had any reports of the behavior that you are seeing from other users. I'll DM you and gather more information.

Hiker

[ New ]

Los archivos pequeños sí suben sin problema. Son los grandes y secuenciados los que no cargan.

Hiker

[ New ]

Finalmente epicboost arregló el problema tras un duro trabajo por su parte de más de una semana.

Gracias! En mi caso era que por algún motivo mis videos no estaban subiendo al servidor europeo sino americano... ahora utiliza el EU y funciona la carga a la perfección.

Tourist

[ New ]

How did you change from US to  EU server?

Hiker

[ New ]

I didn't, I'm from Spain, and i dont know why my uploads go throuth us server at the beginning. A great engineer change it for me when the problem was detected.