Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

Existing GoPro plus subscriber

Interested on upgrading & purchasing the new GoPro 9 w/ 1yr subscription. Am I eligible for the promo discount & will my existing monthly subscription be cancelled so I don't get double charged?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Existing GoPro plus subscriber

Hello @ibambam. The Subscribe to GoPro Bundle discount applies to a new purchase of an annual subscription with GoPro combined to a purchase of a full-priced.

This will not extend your existing subscription. If you're already a subscriber and signed in to your account when you purchase the camera, the annual subscription is removed upon check out and the $100 discount is applied to the HERO9 Black camera purchase. Please see GoPro Subscription Discounts for more information.

Highlighted
Tourist

Appreciate the respond. So assuming if I’m on the old GoPro+ monthly subscription, purchasing the promo bundle will also cancel my monthly subscription & activate the new 1yr subscription? Thx
Highlighted
Hiker

Nope @ibambam it will not do that. Existing subscribers are getting the shaft 

Highlighted
Tourist

Well, that’s unfortunate. So for us early GoPro supporters doesn’t get the love, at least they will still honor the $100 off