Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Enable to Share videos via link

[ New ]

Hi All 

I am enable to share video via link for some reasons. Once, i have selected the video i want to share. It asks me to select an option to proceed, but provide no option to select. 

I have tried smaller 7 secs vid, but still no success. can anyone help? 

Thanks in advnce. 

GoPro

Re: Enable to Share videos via link

[ New ]

Hello, @aliqa92. Which phone are you using and which OS is it running on? Do you have the latest version of the app installed? 

Make sure to open the file/video first, then tap the blue arrow (top-right corner of the app page). If you still do not get the option, please share with us a screenshot of the page that you get on the app. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

hi @mariustanya 

I am using my chrome browser installed on my mac. 

screen shoot attached. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 4.07.14 PM.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the screenshot, @aliqa92. The Share button is not clickable because you have to select how you'd like to share your media first. See the image I attached. There should be an option for Facebook Youtube, and Link. 

I am also using a Chrome browser. See if using a different browser makes a difference. You may also try using an incognito browser and/or sign out and back in of your account. Let us know how it works out. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks @mariustanya , it worked through an incognito window.