Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Do I need a separate gopro plus account for each gopro camera I own? I have two cameras.

[ New ]

Do I need a separate gopro plus account for each gopro camera? I have two cameras. If so, how do I assign a plus account to a individual camera?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Do I need a separate gopro plus account for each gopro camera I own? I have two cameras.

[ New ]

@Ćoso, as previously mentioned, the GoPro subscription is tied to the email address used and it provides up to 2 camera exchanges per subscription anniversary year. See GoPro Subscription Camera Replacement FAQ for more information.

You can also set up and manage your media upload to cloud storage on multiple GoPro cameras. See Auto upload your footage to the cloud, and How to Add Media to GoPro Subscription for further details.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Do I need a separate gopro plus account for each gopro camera I own? I have two cameras.

[ New ]

Hi @mrsmag

The subscription is tied to the email account and not on the camera.

It provides up to 2 camera exchanges per subscription anniversary year.

If you wish to get additional exchanges you just need to sign up using another email address.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

How in the menu in Go Pro plus can I see which media came from each camera? Is there a way to differentiate a view from each camera?

thx 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @cp47807. Currently, this isn't an available feature in PLUS. Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Tourist

[ New ]

Dear team, so it is or it is not possible to have 1 gopro plus account and 2 gopro hero 8 cameras (I'm planing to buy used) i.e. download media from 2 different cameras to 1 gopro plus account (I understand that one is registered and "covered" in case of damage, but just for media downloading)

Tourist

[ New ]

No reply?

GoPro

[ New ]

@Ćoso, as previously mentioned, the GoPro subscription is tied to the email address used and it provides up to 2 camera exchanges per subscription anniversary year. See GoPro Subscription Camera Replacement FAQ for more information.

You can also set up and manage your media upload to cloud storage on multiple GoPro cameras. See Auto upload your footage to the cloud, and How to Add Media to GoPro Subscription for further details.