Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Dire Customer Support

[ New ]
I've been trying to contact customer support for 3 days.

I can access the contact us page, I request a chat (wait time 12 mins) I waited 3 hours yesterday.

I've lost count of the amount of "call backs" I've requested. Again wait time "5 mins" ... I'm still waiting.

Seems posting on the forums here is the way to go to get any help at all.

Maybe someone could get off their phones and help me.

Ta! Xx
GoPro

Re: Dire Customer Support

[ New ]

Hi @cooleymermaids

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts. Apologies for the delay.

What seems to be the issue? How can we be of assistance?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
A week later, a week im still waiting. That's just fantastic service. Stellar!

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same issue, unable to contact customer services at the same time my subscription gets randomly cancelled after a month of purchase, absolutely terrible 

@cooleymermaids wrote:
A week later, a week im still waiting. That's just fantastic service. Stellar!

Tourist

Rif.: Dire Customer Support

[ New ]
Confermo per il servizio pessimo .
Sono cliente plus e non riesco in nessun modo a contattare l'assistenza.. nel mentre la mia GoPro non e più funzionante, ma i soldi del plus se li prendono lo stesso
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @cooleymermaids. There were callback attempts made two days ago but Support was not able to reach you. It was indicated that they were routed to a ringbak tone and not able to level a voicemail message. You request is back in the queue. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Ah, quindi e da giorni che voi provate a conttarmi?
Questa è una cosa non vera.
Ripete, servizio pessimo.. sto pensa di di rivolgermi ad un legale, in quanto così sembra una truffa, pago per un servizio che poi non riesco ad usufruire.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @1lowduck. We see your contact request in the queue. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. We are also checking with the PLUS team as to what happened with your account. We'll keep you posted on this thread once we hear back from them. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @markosparco. We see that you have sent an email to the system. The email support has long been discontinued. This is why you have not received any reply. 

To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

@markosparco. No, we have not been contacting you. You might have read the reply we posted for another user. Please see my post above. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi, I highly doubt that.

I live on a international border, its highly unlikely that I missed any call.

I've requested chat too, you have my email, there's many other ways to contact me.

E
GoPro

[ New ]

@1lowduck . We see that you subscribed via Google Play. What do you get when you log in to plus.gopro.com? Will you be able to send us a screenshot of the page? Thanks!