Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Did not get order number

[ New ]
My credit card has been charged but I did not get the order number,
Tourist

Re: Did not get order number

[ New ]
Always “Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later. Two day...
Gopro pls help me get order number
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bolddawn72348. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
I bought it twice, but only got one order number. What information do you need to help me
4BBE56D3-3B4F-401A-9172-8287C1B7F6DD.png
GoPro

[ New ]

@bolddawn72348, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. Based on the most recent update from the Orders Team, what you're seeing is probably just a pre-authorization that never resulted in an actual payment or deduction from your account. Pre-authorization amounts will usually drop off soon. You may also contact your bank to further check on this.

Our Support Team will also provide you further details about the review. Please keep your lines open or check your email for updates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.