Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Con Hero9 dopo 1 anno posso disdire abbonamento senza rimborsare 100 euro di sconto action camera?

[ New ]

Se acquisto hero9 con sconto 100 euro facendo abbonamento, posso disdire dopo 1 anno senza penali o senza rimborsare i 100 euro di sconto ricevuti? 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Con Hero9 dopo 1 anno posso disdire abbonamento senza rimborsare 100 euro di sconto action camer

[ New ]

Hello, @peppygorge00661. The explanation here will help answer your question. Please check it out. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

Re: Con Hero9 dopo 1 anno posso disdire abbonamento senza rimborsare 100 euro di sconto action camer

[ New ]

Hi everyone,

I'd like to have an answer to the above too please. 

As a reminder here is the question: 

"If I buy hero9 with a 100 euro discount by subscription, can I cancel after 1 year without penalties or without refunding the 100 euro discount received? "

Thank you in advance. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I bought the GoPro Max this week and also have the same question.

I purchased, I admit, for the discount.  As I use the cloud service, I honestly can't see it as very useful.  It's slow and featureless :)

GoPro

[ New ]

@stefanov31454, @peppygorge00661, @gomu, as per the terms and conditions of Subscribe to GoPro bundle, any applicable refund owed to you will be reduced by the full retail price of the camera when your subscription is canceled before the end of the initial year term.

Hiker

[ New ]

I'm sorry -- maybe there's a language issue here.  I'm not fully understanding.

I just bought the Max for $399 as part of the bundle. If I cancel one day before the renewal (in about 363 days from now), what will I be charged?  I'm 99.9% sure I won't use the cloud in the future. If it had more features, I might.

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez The question was more, how to cancel the subscription without being charged of the full price afterwards? 

After 1 year with the subscription, does it goes automatically for one more year? If we cancel this second year, will we be charged of the full price of the camera? 

As said on your Terms and condition: "Your cancellation will be effective as of the last day of the period for which you paid a Fee. You may continue to use the Subscription until your cancellation is effective and no refund will be issued unless required by applicable law.meaning if we cancel now, the subscription will still be effective until the very last day. 

How work the offer exactly? What is the minimum time of subscription to enjoy it without being charged afterwards? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @peppygorge00661. The explanation here will help answer your question. Please check it out.