Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Commande passée et j'ai pas reçu un email de confirmation je me suis fait arnaquée!!!

[ New ]

bonjour, j'ai passée ce matin une commande pour l'offre que vous avez proposé "Get the new HERO9 Bundle
with 1-year subscription to GoPro" sauf que vous avez activez mon abonnement et j'ai pas reçu un email pour l'achat de la caméra!!!

J'ai voulu acheter la caméra comme un cadeau sinn je ne suis pas intéressé par votre abonnement je suis choquée et je veux me faire rembourssée

j'ai pas cru que votre site officiel est une arnaque 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Commande passée et j'ai pas reçu un email de confirmation je me suis fait arnaquée!!!

[ New ]

@soumayab3052, I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. I sent you a private message with some details about your order. Please check your inbox.

The GoPro Subscription is linked to the email address used and it is activated upon purchase.

Let us know if anything else comes up.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Commande passée et j'ai pas reçu un email de confirmation je me suis fait arnaquée!!!

[ New ]

@soumayab3052, I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. I sent you a private message with some details about your order. Please check your inbox.

The GoPro Subscription is linked to the email address used and it is activated upon purchase.

Let us know if anything else comes up.