Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
GoPro

Re: Cloud upload "successful" but only 1 of the 3 videos is in my cloud account?!

[ New ]

@devingerrior8g given our scale of operations, we might have issues from time to time :-) We are looking to improve how we handle some of these errors. The "Retry" option on the page that support pointed you to will be available soon, so you will not need to reach out to anyone in engineering. For now, if you see a file in that state please tag me in a post and I will have someone help with it. BTW there was nothing you did wrong, this is a problem on our end.

Thanks

Tourist

Re: Cloud upload "successful" but only 1 of the 3 videos is in my cloud account?!

[ New ]

@epicboost16310 It doesn't appear that the GPS data uploaded with the videos.  I double checked that GPS was turned on on the GoPro at the time of the recording and it is still on.  However, when I try to click the overlay button it is all grayed-out and says that there is no GPS information.  Did something on your end exclude the GPS data?

GoPro

[ New ]

@devingerrior8g how and where are you trying this ? Are you downloading the file to your mobile app ? We don't support overlaying GPS data in the cloud.

Tourist

[ New ]

@epicboost16310 the particular video I tried was uploaded to my cloud account directly from the GoPro Hero8.  I then downloaded it from the cloud to my computer in the GoPro Quik desktop application.  That is where I was trying to add the GPS overlays.