Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Cloud GoPro Plus validation process takes so long

[ New ]

Hi there,

I have made a 30 min video (1080p 60fps) and put my gopro on the charge. My video uploaded automatically on 3rd of June and still is not available on my GoPro Cloud, it is like on validation or I do not know.

Please tell me how long should it take? I am waiting for more than 8 hours!!!

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 11.03.27 AM.png
GoPro

Re: Cloud GoPro Plus validation process takes so long

[ New ]

Hello, @polo0099. Did you get a confirmation of the successful upload of your video to the PLUS cloud? To verify, was the upload done through auto upload with the camera as a hub? Se different upload methods here

What do you get when you log in to your account at plus.gopro.com? Are you able to access your media there? 

Tourist

[ New ]

I have got the notification on my camera that all went successfully. I am able to enter my cloud and see other videos, but not this one.

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 5.38.51 PM.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details you provided, @polo0099. While we can say that the process is taking too long, we will need to consider factors that could be causing such.

Our team is looking into it. We will update you through this thread once we hear back from them. Please feel free to post back as well should you see any change on your end. Many thanks!