Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Clearance Information Required UPS Dubai

[ New ]

Why is it that go pro hasnt send an invoice my shipment is now stuck?

And no one from support is reachable?

Screenshot_1.jpghttps://www.ups.com/track?loc=null&tracknum=1Z9R52E80450797570&requester=WT/trackdetails 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Clearance Information Required UPS Dubai

[ New ]

Hello @deftsand10162. Were you able to get in contact with the UPS Support Team? Since the package is already with the courier, I suggest getting in touch with them to get the most latest status of your package.

I was also able to see a most recent Support case from your contact with our Support Team. They're coordinating with the Orders Team to get the next process going. Please wait for their next updates. We appreciate your patience.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @deftsand10162. Were you able to get in contact with the UPS Support Team? Since the package is already with the courier, I suggest getting in touch with them to get the most latest status of your package.

I was also able to see a most recent Support case from your contact with our Support Team. They're coordinating with the Orders Team to get the next process going. Please wait for their next updates. We appreciate your patience.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I had a chat with Alvin from gopro support and he has taken up the case and advised I would get an email. Let me wait for that. Also me contacting ups is of no use as the invoice has to be sent by gopro warehouse team as shoppers for which we have already paid. A service that is paid for is to be handled well and in complete. Please assist and do not make this experience where there is too much back and forth .
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

@deftsand10162, rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. Thanks for your understanding throughout this process.