Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Charged for FREE subscription

[ New ]

When we purchased the GO-Pro pack we were advised the subscription was FREE for first year and the invoice I received with the Order reflected that.

However, my credit card has been charged $69.99 (aud) as a subscription fee.

Please explain and please provide invoice for charges.

Also please advise when we can expect refund to be processed.

Thanks

Only file I have to load is a PDF - why does your site not accept PDF file copies?

GoPro

Re: Charged for FREE subscription

[ New ]

Hello, @tafen3. The camera bundle package includes the subscription but is not for free. The invoice you received indicated 0.00 for the subscription because the subscription is charged separately from the hardware part. This is why you see a separate charge for the subscription. Although this is the case, the total amount charged to you should be the same as advertised. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Good morning,

In that case I need an invoice for the charge - why was this not provided when the charge was made?

That is very unprofessional when dealing with a corporate client.

Please forward invoice for the $69.99 charged to my credit card immediately.

I need this invoice before close of business Friday 22.10.2021 or you will place the subscription and any ongoing custom in jeopardy.

Thank you.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @tafen3

You may get a copy of the GoPro Subscription bill when you log in to https://gopro.com/login.

Access Account Center then Billing info through Settings then Subscriptions. Click on the download button.

Thanks!

Ej