Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Re: Changing email, account already in use after deleted

[ New ]
I am also having the same issue. I had a previous account and deleted it and tried to use the same email for the new account but it won't let me. Any solutions?
Tourist

[ New ]

I was told to wait 24 hours after deleting, but it now has been about 10 days and still nothing is working. I'm finding it very difficult to get through to customer support, not sure they are open at the weekends. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@corinag5574, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We try to help out as best as we can, however, we're limited to the processes or information about users' accounts that we can access in Support Hub. It will be best to continue working with our Support Team so they can check further on your GoPro Subscription account. We appreciate your patience.

GoPro

[ New ]

@sunnysummi2868, if you haven't yet, please contact our Support Team so they can assist you further. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi there, I have been in contact with the support team since the 27th December and they keep telling me that the account can not be changed....... I think I have contacted them about 7/8 times now because they keep saying I will get an email but I never do.  This is not ideal as I have now paid for something that is unable to be used.  I do not understand how it is so difficult to change the subscription on a gift that was purchased for someone else.  If it is the case that the subscription can not be changed then you shouldnt have to give an email address when you purchase it, you should be given the option that it is for a gift and maybe be given a code that the recipient of the gift can use, or there should be a warning when the new person goes to log in to ask if it was a gift!  As you can tell I am not happy as I purchased 2!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi, I have tried this multiple time but not chat function comes up. All that needs to be done is change an email address. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you, trying to contact the support team, but says a 3-minute wait and this afternoon, I have been waiting 45 minutes.  the other day I waited for 3 hours! 

Tourist

[ New ]

So after a 45-minute wait when I am No 1 in the queue, the system cuts me off " Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."