Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Changing email, account already in use after deleted

[ New ]
I am trying to change the email in my account to my girlfriends (it was a gift for her) but she signed up for an account. I deleted her account but when I try to change the account email it says her email is already taken.
Sightseer

Re: Changing email, account already in use after deleted

[ New ]

I'm having the same problem.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I have the same issue too, I’ve contact GoPro but I’ve had no response so far, I’d be interested to see how it’s done
Tourist

[ New ]

Same problem too

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

Let our Support Team check on possible options.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Same problem been trying since Christmas Day.
Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same issue, I purchased 2 x Gopros for my sons for Christmas, they too signed up to use the Gopro and now I can not change the address on the subscriptions.  I have just spoken to Customer Support and they are saying there is no way to change the subscription over to their email addresses and that they must get a new email address/account to change it over too.   They have to be kidding right??  How is it that when you purchase something as a gift you are unable to give them the subscription.  I asked for a refund too of the subscription to which they said they are unable to do either.  The customer support person said that I should have used their emails in the beginning when I purchased the gopros......dah, then they would have known that I was buying it for them a gift.......this is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Tourist

[ New ]

Has anyone got a solution to this yet? Very frustrated my husband cannot use his Christmas gift yet.