Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Cant Subscibe

[ New ]

I tried to subscribe through Quick and received a message that there was an error. It said to cancel and try again later. This has been going on for three days now. I just want to subscribe but it will not let me. I have also tried throught the website on my phone and on my laptop and no luck.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Cant Subscibe

[ New ]

Hello @johnmikejones. I was able to locate your account using the email address on your Support Hub profile and there's currently an active subscription associated with it. Please try to sign out from the GoPro Quik app and log back in using the right email. You can also try clearing the cache for the app in your device's settings under the "Applications" section. Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Cant Subscibe

[ New ]

Hello @johnmikejones. I was able to locate your account using the email address on your Support Hub profile and there's currently an active subscription associated with it. Please try to sign out from the GoPro Quik app and log back in using the right email. You can also try clearing the cache for the app in your device's settings under the "Applications" section. Let us know how it goes.