Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Cancelación de GoPro Plus mediante la Google Play Store

[ New ]
Hola buena noche, hace un mes aproximadamente contaré la mensualidad de GoPro Plus mediante la tienda de mi móvil (Google Play Store)

El día de ayer 19 de Julio del 2021 intente cambiar al modo de un solo pago anual, pero al no encontrar la forma ni en su página oficial de GoPro ni en la tienda de Google, decidí cancelar la suscripción y en el futuro tratar de contratarla.

Así que después de eso, Google me confirmó por correo que la suscripción había sido cancelada con éxito. Y que aún gozaba los beneficios hasta el día 7 de Septiembre del 2021.

Si embargo, en la página Oficial de GoPro, a mí me aparece que aún se me va a cargar y que será de un precio mayor, por el monto de 119 pesos MXN y esto será el día 29 de Julio.

Yo no quiero pagar por ello por qué ya lo cancele, esto tiene más de 24 horas y en su página aún no me dice que la suscripción esté cancelada.

Otra cosa anotar es que no puedo cancelar desde su página ya que me redirige y me dice que lo haga mediante la Google Play Store, ya que por ahí me suscribí, pero me meto a la Google Play Store y ya está cancelado.

En caso de ser necesario tengo correos de Google y capturas de pantalla que demuestran que ya se dio de baja.

Favor de apoyarme, y mil gracias.
GoPro

Re: Cancelación de GoPro Plus mediante la Google Play Store

[ New ]

Hello @oliver2808. When you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

Tourist

[ New ]
I did, they gave me a case number and told me they would call me back with a solution, more than 4 days have passed and nothing yet.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @oliver2808. We were able to pull up your Support case using the email address on your Hub profile. The latest case noted that you will have to wait for 24 to 48 hours to see if the cancellation will be reflected on the system. 

As of today, your subscription still shows active. If you have a confirmation of the cancellation from Google, it would be best to show it to our Support Team so they can help with the next steps.

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. You may use the same case number for easy reference. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

For some strange reason, it never lets me choose the CHAT. It tells me: It is not currently available for you. So I was only able to contact via de CALLBACK. They told me they would reach back to me,  that was the 21 of this month, still nothing. I am a bit worried because I don't want problems or my account to get deleted and much more. 

I told them about the emails I have with Google and confirmations, but they told me they would give me a call. That's all I am hoping for, because the next billing date is on the 29 of this month. 

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya For some strange reason, it never lets me choose the CHAT. It tells me: It is not currently available for you. So I was only able to contact via de CALLBACK. They told me they would reach back to me,  that was the 21 of this month, still nothing. I am a bit worried because I don't want problems or my account to get deleted and much more. 

I told them about the emails I have with Google and confirmations, but they told me they would give me a call. That's all I am hoping for, because the next billing date is on the 29 of this month. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details that you provided, @oliver2808. We have tagged the team handling your case to contact you back for further assistance. 

We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you @mariustanya I will keep an eye out for that call or any contact via email.