Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Can't cancel orders once placed. Shipping orders back is a headache!

[ New ]

I recently placed two orders on GoPro. 10 minutes after placing the orders, I realized the details were incorrect and asked the support team to cancel both. At first, they told me the orders weren't showing up at their end and that I should check in later. I checked in half an hour later, and was told that the orders CAN'T be cancelled and the representative promised to get in touch with the warehouse, place a request, and keep me posted on e-mail. I didn't receive any updates.

The orders were then shipped and delivered. I am now told that I should print out the return labels, paste them on the package and drop them at the nearest UPS store myself in order to return the orders and get a refund. These orders weren't supposed to be shipped in the first place.

On top of that, a support representative also mentioned that the GoPro bundle promotion will be available until 26 December and it's gone already. (I have the e-mail transcripts for this conversation) I honestly surprised by this terrible, pathetic experience I've had over the past week or two. If not for me personally, please make sure you make cancellations and returns as convenient as Amazon for all your other customers. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can't cancel orders once placed. Shipping orders back is a headache!

[ New ]

Hi @iamraag

Once an order has been placed, there is a very short time frame where we are actually able to cancel, so we can not guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order.  

All orders typically ship out within 24 hours of ordering.

See How to Cancel an Order for reference.

If you have further questions or concerns, please follow up with Support.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can't cancel orders once placed. Shipping orders back is a headache!

[ New ]

Hi @iamraag

Once an order has been placed, there is a very short time frame where we are actually able to cancel, so we can not guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order.  

All orders typically ship out within 24 hours of ordering.

See How to Cancel an Order for reference.

If you have further questions or concerns, please follow up with Support.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej