Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Can I get a change of damaged camera in any country?

If I'm a subscriber of the GoPro Plus, can I change damaged camera in the allowed countries if I'm not a citizen of it?

Let's see the example. I'm leaving in Ukraine. I bought my camera in US, then subscribed to GoPro Plus. 

If my camera was damaged can I came to your local store in Germany and replace it? Or can I send damaged camera with international delivery to any allowed country from the list and get the replacement in the same way?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can I get a change of damaged camera in any country?

@aimanhakimi, additionally, the GoPro PLUS benefits (see What is GoPro Plus? for more info) are solely offered to the subscribers to get the most premium GoPro experience.

You may reach out to our Support Team for further questions.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

The damaged camera replacement option is available to you wherever you are regardless of where you bought the camera, as long as the country you're in is one of the eligible countries listed at https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/Countries-Eligible-for-Damaged-Camera-Replacement-wi....

Highlighted
Tourist

Could have read this earlier! I was in New Zealand and my GoPro Max got a scratch on the screen and I should have replaced it right there ! Thanks for the solution. BUT 1 question from me, if I have a friend in Japan who could help for the replacement, what he needs to do is just walk in to any GoPro authorised store and get the replacement under my GoPro Plus membership? What kind of documents/ proof does he need from me?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @aimanhakimi,

You or your friend can contact GoPro customer support and then just reqeust for a replacement or GoPro PLUS Claim.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Visit that link to contact them via chat or just request for a call back if it is available. 

-Jay

Highlighted
GoPro

@aimanhakimi, additionally, the GoPro PLUS benefits (see What is GoPro Plus? for more info) are solely offered to the subscribers to get the most premium GoPro experience.

You may reach out to our Support Team for further questions.