Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Camera mounting bracket has snapped and I can't get through to support ...

[ New ]

On of the two mounting prongs snapped on my hero 8 after a fairly light impact.. i'm quite disspaointed in the durabilty of the product, but as I am a GoPro plus member and the camera is otherwise fine i thought it would be quite easy to get it relpalced. 

HOWEVER - i've been trying to get thorugh to support for the last 3 days and haven't even been able to rasie a ticket! It keeps saying that all agents are busy and i should try again later.

Can someone please tell me how to get this part replaced? 

thanks! 

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Camera mounting bracket has snapped and I can't get through to support ...

[ New ]

Hi @royalrange58221

Sorry if you are having trouble reaching out to Support.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual.

When reaching out to the team via chat, try changing the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

The replacement part is also available on https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/replacement-folding-fingers/AJMFR-001.html

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Camera mounting bracket has snapped and I can't get through to support ...

[ New ]

Hi @royalrange58221

Sorry if you are having trouble reaching out to Support.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual.

When reaching out to the team via chat, try changing the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

The replacement part is also available on https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/replacement-folding-fingers/AJMFR-001.html

Thanks!

Ej