Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Call back

[ New ]

I requested a callback for my camera connection problem, before I tried this forum. It said my wait was 12 minutes. I think it should have said 3 days+!. Got a call today from 01133205654, and the line was so bad, I could hardly hear what was being said, and the caller ended the call very quickly. Suspecting a scam, I was surprised to discover it was from GoPro. Are they going to attempt to call me again-do I have to wait in another 3 days?

GoPro

Re: Call back

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @normanl520. We see your contact request back in the queue. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Sightseer

Re: Call back

[ New ]

How exactly do you go about getting a callback? No option on the 'contact us' page, just a useless form that you have to continually fill in to be told there is a constant 18 min wait time and that no agents are available. First experience of GoPro for me, and having just dropped nearly £400 on new gear to take on my holiday this Friday, and having paid for next day delivery (on Monday) I have no confidence that my order will actually get to me in time - and no way to contact GoPro to check up on this - the online 'order status' is pointless as it just says pending - which I presume means 'not processed yet' despite all items being in stock.

Can anyone help at GoPro????