Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Cómo activar mi suscrición a GoPro?

[ New ]

Hoila.

Con la compra de mi GoPro Hero8 unía una suscrición por 1 año a GoPro. Pero, cada vez que accedo a mi perfil me invita a suscribirme ..., a pesasr de que ya debería estarlo.

Además, entro en la tienda online de gopro.com, y no aparecen los productos rebajados, ninguno. Creo que algo no está bien configurado.

No encuentro la forma de actualziar esa suscrición.

¿Alguien puede ayudfarme, por favor?.

Muchas gracias.

Sightseer

Re: Cómo activar mi suscrición a GoPro?

[ New ]

Same here, looking forward to a response.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I am having exactly the same problem, very frustrating
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @alonma and @fletch900. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any record for a subscription. If the subscription was purchased with a camera bundle, we could use the order number to check further. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @@megaexpert6766. We see that there is an active subscription associated with the email address on your Hub profile. Are you still unable to access it? What do you get when you log in to your account at GoPro.com? What about the Quik app on mobile? 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Purchased the subscription earlier on today, and have an email confirming this,very strange
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fletch900. How/where did you purchase the subscription? Was it through the web or the Play Store/App Store? Did you purchase the GoPro subscription or only the Quik subscription? 

If you have used a different email address than on your Hub profile, you may send the information to me through a private message so I can check on its status. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

I got exactly the same problem.

Purchased "Hero9 Bundle + Subscription" and a couple of accessories from https://gopro.com/en/se/

When logging in I get the "Subscribe Now" banner....

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi there, I've got the same problem, I bought the HERO8 Black bundle, including subscription, but it doesn't work. How can I activate the subscription? Always when I open the Quik app or your original website it offers me to buy subscription, but I've already bought it. Thanks for helping me.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @metomas. We see an active GoPro subscription associated with your Hub profile email address. Are you using the same email address when logging in to GoPro.com or to the Quik App?  

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @džejkob. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we do not see any subscription tied to it. Could you have used a different email for your subscription? 

Tourist

[ New ]
I don't remember using any email address when ordering my subscription. Could I buy it without being logged in?
GoPro

[ New ]

@džejkob, the subscription is associated with the email address used on the purchase. We can help check further on the details. Could you please provide us your Sales Order number to start with?

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya, I concluded, with assistance from the support, that the price of my camera bundle was discounted (by the exact amount of 1 years subscription) when I was routed to PayPal. I didn't take notice of that and it was certainly not explained or even mentioned anywhere. The receipt I got afterwards summed up correct with the Annual Subscription for free but the price of it deducted from the camera price...

What I had to do was to login, register and pay for the subscription. However no information whatsoever that this was the way to handle it.

Problem solved. But GoPro could definitely improve informationwise here.

Regards,

GoPro

[ New ]

@metomas, we appreciate you posting back with details and an update. Let us know if anything else comes up.