Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Re: Billing details

[ New ]

@mariustanya I never said to anyone at Go Pro support my problem was fixed. Somebody from your end said it was. It has been over a month that I have been dealing with this issue and its pretty clear other people like @luislopes679 are too. You guys need to get your **bleep** together and listen to your subscribers and users. And also tell your web dev team to fix the issue or at least take charge yourself.

I have spoken to 4 different people on the phone, numerous people on live chat for go pro support and on here too. Everybody just keeps repeating the same **bleep**. Clear your cache/ cookies or use a different web engine. I have done all of this , both on phone and computer. 

Also, attached is the screenshot which was taken today which is exactly the same one that I sent over a month ago!!!!!

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.44.02 pm.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the confusion, @joelwhf. It was Support that indicated that the issue has been fixed (on the system's end) when they got a response from the Subscription team confirming such. This I got from the latest notes on the case. Support has been trying to reach you but they were not able to despite multiple callbacks. 

Thank you for sending the screenshot. We will raise the matter again to the Subscription team and update you on this thread as soon as we hear back from them. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I never received any callbacks, and besides that point. I dont want a callback. I want the problem to be fixed! Every time I have spoke on the phone all they say is they cant help me and will speak to the support team. then I never hear anything back.

Tourist

[ New ]
Yes, still the same...
20210222_091055.gif
Hiker

[ New ]

At least yours displays @luislopes679 . Mine doesnt display at all. I dont even get a chance to put in the field into the card change area.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @luislopes679 and @joelwhf. Please log in and go straight to https://gopro.com/account/subscription/payments and give it a good 30 seconds and see if it makes a difference. Let us know how it goes. Thanks! 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi. No, still the same
Hiker

[ New ]

Nope still the same @mariustanya . Its pretty clear multiple people are having this problem.