Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Billing details

[ New ]

I recieved today a final notice about my subscription. That I need to update my payment card otherwise my subscription will be canceled. 

I contacted already the support and it is impossible to change the payment card. There is a problem with your website for weeks. I tried to change hundred of times my card information.

I already sent a screenshot and a video showing the problem.

So please don't send me notices saying that you'll cancel my subscription, just solve the problem. 

When the problem is solved, I will update my billing details. Today I tried again and the problem persists.

GoPro

Re: Billing details

[ New ]

@luislopes679, please try to update your payment information through this page https://gopro.com/account.

If it also helps, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Tourist

[ New ]
I already did that many times. Doesn't work
Hiker

[ New ]

The Go- Pro support team and admin are useless. I have had the same problem for a month. I have spoke to go pro chat, spoke on the phone numerous times with the staff and lefts messages and posts on here. They keep saying they have fixed it but they havent. And none of them have the capabilties to change it themselves, or cancel the card on file. Its absolutely ridicuous.

Tourist

[ New ]
And now Gopro canceled my subscription... Like if was my fault for not updating my card details... Well done GoPro... Disappointed...
Hiker

[ New ]

Same will happen to me in 6 days. I want to have a subscription but Go Pro seem intent on not helping me or wanting my money. Their loss, right?

GoPro

[ New ]

We were able to pull up your Support case, @luislopes679. Based on the most recent notes, the team advised using a different payment method. If this still does not work, please continue working with Support referencing the same case number. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @joelwhf. Are you observing the same issue with updating your billing information even after February 14th? This is the date on the latest notes on your Support case where Support indicated that the issue has been fixed. We hope to hear back from you. If you can share a more recent screenshot showing the issue, it would be greatly helpful. We will share it back with the team for another check. Thanks!